New York certainly has more attractions and places to visit than any other city in the world. If you are lucky enough to be going there, you are probably already planning your trip. Between flights, hotel bookings and souvenirs to take home, the cost can add up quickly if you’re not careful with your budget. Of course, if you’re going to New York for a sightseeing trip, you’ll probably want to visit the city’s many monuments, museums and popular attractions.
Cover up sections
To access the attractions of your choice, there are different types of PASS that allow you to save on admission to each attraction, this is the New York City Explorer Pass and you will soon find out that this is the PASS you need for your trip.
What is the Go City Explorer Pass?
The New York Go City Explorer Pass is a card that allows you to create, organise and enjoy an itinerary that fits your schedule and tastes. You can choose from more than 60 of New York’s best attractions with the different options of the PASS, including a 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attraction PASS and visits to a selection of more than 60 attractions.
As an added bonus, your New York City Explorer Pass comes with a comprehensive guidebook so you can explore the city with complete peace of mind. You have all the schedules and conditions for each attraction included in your PASS right at your fingertips.
How long is the PASS valid?
The Go City PASS is valid for a full 30 days from the first use, i.e. it is only activated when you use it for the first time.
To activate your PASS, simply present it at the first attraction of your choice and your PASS will be valid for one month.
You can buy it weeks or even months in advance without it losing its validity.
You can purchase your pass up to 1 year in advance, after which time it will expire and you will need to purchase another pass to continue enjoying the benefits of the pass.
What can I visit with the New York City Explorer Pass?
More than 60 attractions and tours are available, and with your New York City Explorer Pass you can choose up to 10. The following list gives you an idea of the many things you can do:
There really is something for everyone – history buffs will love the American Museum of Natural History, art lovers will appreciate the magnificent acquisitions of the MOMA and the Guggenheim Museum, and those who want to get some fresh air will never be bored with the many walking trails.
How does the GO City Explorer Pass work?
The New York Go City Explorer Pass is easy to use – just show it at the ticket office of each attraction or site you want to visit.
In its digital form, it is easier to carry and use. All you need to do is show the QR code stored on your smartphone and the ticket agent will scan it to give you access to your chosen attraction or site.
The PASS allows you to choose the number of attractions you want to visit in advance, but the great advantage is that you can only choose the type of attractions you want to visit as you go.
What are the benefits of the Go City Explorer Pass?
- You can create your own PASS with the attractions you want. The à la carte PASS allows you to create your own PASS.
- It saves you time: all the tickets for the number of attractions you choose are included in the PASS, so you don’t have to buy them at the entrance of the site you want to visit.
- Saves you money: you can save more than 45% on tickets compared to buying them separately.
- Control over your visits: the one-month validity gives you time to visit New York at your leisure, even if you are buying the 3 Attractions Package, you can split the attractions as you wish.
- You do not need to make a reservation unless a symbol appears on the guide page (a capital R).
- Queues and discounts: You are entitled to skip the main queue for certain attractions and receive discounts at restaurants, shops and services. Please note that this is subject to change, so it is advisable to check with the establishment offering the benefit.
How do I purchase a New York City Explorer Pass?
Your best option is to purchase online. If you want to save money on your New York City Explorer Pass to make your sightseeing trip even more affordable, there is no better way than to place your order online. You can find great promotions and deals that will allow you to have a very economical stay.
Thanks to the secure nature of online purchasing, you are guaranteed to receive your PASS immediately by email, ready for immediate use.
With digital delivery, you can make a one-time purchase in New York and access your PASS from your mobile device.
Another option is to purchase it at one of the outlets offered by your chosen shopping site.
How much does it cost?
Adult PASS prices range from €73 to €189, while children’s PASS prices range from €56 to €146.
How do I receive my Go City Explorer Pass?
Once you have completed your PASS order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your New York City Explorer Pass as well as recommendations, terms and conditions and refunds.
Since you already have your PASS, you have two choices:
- You can keep it in its digital form, which is a QR code that can be scanned each time you use it.
- You can keep it in its digital form, i.e. in QR code format, which can be scanned each time you use it, or you can have it in paper form, which you will need to print out at home and present at the ticket office of each attraction.
- In some cases, you can also receive a voucher that can be printed or left in its electronic form to exchange for a ticket once you are in New York.
Good to know
- Your New York City Explorer Pass is personal and cannot be transferred or resold.
- The New York City Explorer Pass is not required for children under 3 years of age, who are admitted free.
- Your New York City Explorer Pass is valid all day, so you can visit any attraction all day, as long as it is open or operating.
- Your New York City Explorer Pass is limited to one visit per attraction.
New York Go City Explorer Pass
Product Name: New York Go City Explorer Pass
Product Description: Passes to 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 of the 60 attractions available with discounts of up to 50%.