The economic capital of the United States is undoubtedly one of the most popular cities for travellers from all over the world. It has historical monuments and some very interesting features that make the trip attractive, both for the attractions and for the activities that can be done alone or with other people. The city of New York remains one of the jewels of the American continent, thanks to a flourishing economy and a society so active that foreigners call it the metropolis that never sleeps.
Cover up sections
The New York PASS: for an unforgettable stay
With the evolution of technology and the emergence of several companies specialising in travel, special tickets or PASSes are now on sale that allow access to most of the attractions available in New York, while significantly reducing the budget and therefore offering significant savings. PASSes also allow tourists to avoid the long queues that characterise New York City.
The New York PASS makes it possible to enjoy New York’s magnificent structures and countless activities, and represents a major step forward in facilitating access for a wide variety of tourists and making travel much more convenient.
How do I purchase the New York PASS?
There are currently two ways to purchase the New York PASS. We will try to explain the two methods below:
- You can order the New York PASS directly from the official website and have it mailed to you, which is an expensive option as it costs $20 for delivery. If you have an iOS or Android phone, you can order a mobile ticket, which is free.
- You can also wait until you arrive in New York City, but you’ll have to go to one of the offices in Time Square to buy the PASS from a legally licensed vendor and wait in line if you don’t go when it opens.
How does the New York PASS differ from other passes?
The New York PASS remains one of the most affordable ways to enjoy your stay in the city and discover its main attractions, while at the same time benefiting from a number of advantages that will be explained in more detail in the following section.
Our specialists will, of course, try to guide you through the process of understanding what makes the New York PASS so special and so interesting for tourists and professionals alike.
Below you will find the best features that make the New York PASS a revolutionary tool:
- You will find a downloadable application with a link that will be provided immediately after the purchase of the PASS to help you plan a good itinerary.
- Of course, the price of the New York PASS is very interesting compared to its competitors.
- A much better budget management thanks to the savings made on attractions and activities.
- The ticket can also be presented directly via a smartphone or touch tablet thanks to the QR code.
- Queues will no longer be a problem as you can bypass them by showing your New York PASS.
- The attractions are numerous and the activities consistent to guarantee a unique stay.
- In addition, multiple tours can be scheduled according to the needs of the tourist, whether during the day or in the evening.
What makes the New York PASS one of the most interesting?
Like all PASSes currently on the market, the New York PASS has certain criteria that determine its price. Our specialists have listed below the factors that determine the price of the New York PASS:
- The price of the New York PASS may vary depending on the age of the person, as the price is relatively higher for adults.
- The PASS can be valid from two to ten days, depending on your needs, and the price will increase accordingly.
- The longer the stay, the more the validity of the PASS should be taken into account, according to the experts.
How much does the New York PASS cost?
The price is determined by the factors mentioned above and this can be an advantage or a disadvantage depending on the needs of the tourist. Below you will find the most important information:
What are the priority activities to visit with the PASS?
Thanks to all the special features of the PASS, tourists can benefit from a wide range of attractions and interesting activities to discover New York City in all its corners.
According to the many guides currently available on dedicated platforms, there are more than 80 possible attractions and activities. Below is a detailed list of all the places to visit and things to do during your stay in New York:
New York City Museums and Historic Sites
The American city is home to countless museums, not only of art, but also of the history of human civilisation, which will immerse you in a whole new world. Among the most important places to visit are:
The most interesting activities to do in New York
As with all major cities in the world, New York offers visitors several interesting choices for a wide variety of activities, which are detailed below:
Offers available with the New York PASS
The New York PASS allows you to discover various specialities, such as local gastronomy, as well as special shops that offer very interesting prices for tourists. Below you will find the best packages to take advantage of:
- Broadway shows.
- Buca di Beppo Restaurant.
- Dylan’s Candy Bar.
- John’s Pizzeria.
- Planet Hollywood.
The New York PASS, a useful, simple and efficient way to visit New York
This new PASS allows you to enjoy all the benefits of New York City in a minimum amount of time, while ensuring that each attraction is done by tourists for maximum satisfaction.
The New York PASS gives you the opportunity to do more activities for a much smaller budget, while saving precious time by eliminating queues.
The New York PASS is the ideal pass for tourists with a large enough budget who want to visit the city in depth to discover all its facets.
The unlimited attractions offer visitors a unique advantage, allowing them to have a lively, enjoyable and comfortable stay.
The New York Pass
Product Name: The New York Pass
Product Description: Passes to visit as many attractions as you like for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 days with discounts of up to 70%.
Our opinion on The New York Pass